Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!

So.... I haven't blogged in over a year.  Bad, I know.  I'm very disappointed in myself.  But, a super sick computer + very active toddler that you cannot take your eyes off of for one second = no blogging.  BUT, the computer is mostly fixed and there are only 2 weeks left of school, so NO EXCUSES! ; ) I hope you will follow along again!

There is NO way I can go back and catch up over a year's worth of details from every trip, holiday, milestone, etc.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, I post on there pretty regularly.  Maybe you aren't too far behind!

I will try to do a super quick picture recap so you can see just how much Hudson has changed in a year!
First play date of Summer 2013 - LOOK at these BABIES!! 
First trip to the splash pad!
At the beach with Rusty's parents - asleep at The Crab Trap

At the beach with my parents
First Day of "School"
We welcomed William Baker Ashworth to the family! It took Hudson about a month to adjust, but now he is OBSESSED with him. 
 
Halloween

Santa at Bass Pro Shop - this was AFTER we had a meltdown.  I'm pretty sure he has a cookie in his hand.

Hudson got tubes 2 days before Christmas... I know, I'm the grinch. 
(Side Note: Sometime after Christmas we dropped the Paci! Whoo hoo!)

Christmas Morning! Look at that face! 




Snowmageddon 2014 - Mommy and Hudson made it home after about 6 hours.  Daddy spent the night at work and still had to walk part of the way home.
March 2014- Huddy had some BIG news to share!!!

Hudson turned 2 Mickey Mouse style!

Easter 2014

And this past weekend we had our GENDER REVEAL!  Stay tuned to see what Baby #2 will be!

This past year my baby has turned into a little boy! It's unreal to see how quickly they change.  I hope I can keep blogging to document our growing family! Stay tuned!


















No comments:

Post a Comment