Monday, February 18, 2013

Stay-at-Home Saturday

Today consisted of this...
And this...
And even this...
Now THAT'S what I call out cold!

Today was exactly what the doctor ordered. I feel like we've been on the go since Thanksgiving. So today, we stayed put. As matter of fact, I didn't get out of my pjs until 4pm. Only then did I put on jeans and a pullover to run to Dollar Tree and take my car through the car wash.

I read a bunch of organization posts that were linked to Kelly's Korner and got a little inspired. Our guest bedroom/dog bedroom/craftandhuntingstuffcloset needs a little pick-me-up. I'm going to get rid of the bed that's in there and turn it into an office/play area/craft room. We rarely have spend the night company and we desperately need some type of office space.

I really enjoyed relaxing with my boys all day!! Hudson is changing so quickly and it was great to have some time to ourselves to soak up these last couple of months with our "baby".

Hope you guys had a great Saturday!



 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment