1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I initially created a blog when Rusty and I bought our first home. Then I realized we were pretty boring and I just didn't know what to write about. Until....... a year ago. I started blogging about my pregnancy journey and have been blogging ever since!
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham. I have a degree in early childhood and elementary education. I currently teach 3rd grade.
3. Where have you traveled?
Outside of the US, I have been to Jamaica on my honeymoon in June 2008, Mexico on a cruise in March 2010, and Bahamas and Grand Turk on a cruise in July 2011.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new house! We are looking right now, so I've got the itch!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
people that are rude in any form, people that can't drive, people that are inefficient/waste my time
6. What is your favorite movie?
Any romantic comedy, especially with Meg Ryan.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Sweet Tea! But I'm really picky about it! Chocolate milk runs a close second. ; ) If I'm out and about, I like a mixed drink.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Shopping and Mani/Pedi with Starbucks Frappuccino in hand!!!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Probably Macy's....or if we had the new house, Pottery Barn!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I'm REALLY clumsy, so probably one of my falling incidents. When I started teaching at a new school, I was working in my room before school started and I tripped and fell on the stairs in front of a few of my new coworkers with my hands full of stuff. Just call me Grace.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
My wedding day, but make it about 20 degrees cooler or Hudson's Birthday, with a little less swelling. ; )
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Julia Roberts or Debra Messing... both have curly or straight hair, both have a loud laugh.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
High School - Lifeguard, Asst Swim Team Coach, Asst Mngr of the pool, Swim Lessons Instructor - loved every minute of it!!
College - Student Assistant to the University Provost and President, After School Care Worker, Managed the chaos of a precious children's and adult's gift boutique in Homewood that is now Oodles of Gifts
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
This is Rusty and I before one of my sorority formals my junior(?) year.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Probably Australia.... Fiji.... somewhere tropical and serene!
16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
This is the VERY first picture of our FAMILY just seconds after we welcomed Hudson into the world
(after Momma had pushed for 2 hours to birth her 8lb 14oz baby boy!)
This is Hudson at 10 days old.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
EEEKK! This is big for me because I am SUCH a planner, but these days, I've learned long term plans should be very flexible. ; ) Hudson will be five, we will have been married 9 years, hopefully we will have another child by then. Maybe teaching, maybe staying at home, maybe working part time??? Who knows!!